- HOW TO CHECK YOUR POSTINGS
Log on to the NSS Website, by clicking on this link http://www.nss.gov.gh,
2. click on “Find Postings”.
3. Enter your Dashboard email address ‘the email address used during the registration’
4. Enter your dashboard password below the dashboard email option. To access your personnel dashboard.
Scroll down you would see print postings letter click on it to print a copy of both the appointment letter and the postings letter each.
●APPOINTMENT LETTER CONTAINS THE DETAILS OF THE NSS PROCESS INCLUDING THE DO AND DONTS.
●WHILST THE POSTING LETTER IS A COVER PAGE WHICH INDICATES THE NAME OF INSTITUTION YOU HAVE BEEN POSTED AND DETAILS ABOUT YOU.
5. Report immediately to your place of posting COMPANY (User Agency), with your appointment letter to be endorsed by the head of the institution,
Ensure that the date of endorsement is indicated on your appointment letter.
Once your letter is endorsed by the institution this is a prove of you been accepted by the organization.
6. Once your letter is rejected you report to your Nss regional office for them to repost you