We publish herewith the PROVISIONAL Fees for the 2020/2021 Academic Year for Regular and Distance Education Students. For the purposes of fees determination, students have been grouped into four (4) categories, namely:
- Category A – Full Time Regular Students
- Category B – Distance Education/Evening Students
- Category C – Foreign Students
- Category D – Ghanaian Fee Paying Students
- All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses.
- When paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay the University of Education, Winneba fees.
- Students who fail to pay all fees cannot register. Continuing students are advised to visit their portals in the OSIS to know their full fees.
- Students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.
Division of Academic Affairs
Source : uew.edu.gh