The Petitioner in the Election 2020 Petition Trial has filed another witness statement at the Supreme Court.
The witness statement of Mr Robert Joseph Mettle-Nunoo was filed on Thursday, January 4, 2021.
This brings to three, witness statements filed so far by the Petitioner, Mr John Dramani Mahama, former President and Election 2020 Presidential Candidate of the National Democratic Congress (NDC).
Mr Mahama through his lawyers had earlier filed two witness statements by Johnson Asiedu Nketia, General Secretary of the NDC and Dr Michael Kpessa-Whyte, a member of the Party.
The two have had their statements adopted in evidence and they have been crossed examined by lawyers of the two respondents.
The first respondent is the Electoral Commission and the second respondent, President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo.
- Kweku Ninja ft Pee Dre_Expensive(Mixed By Freddy).
- Kwame Weezy _Perfect Love ft Wasty M(Mixed.By Rooney Beatz).
- BREAKING NEWS:Top Ghanaian Politician Is Dead.
- Asante Kotoko hire Dr. Prosper Narteh Ogum as new head coach
- Economy rebounding faster from coronavirus impact than envisioned – Akufo-Addo
Mr Mahama had gone to court challenging the validity of the results of the Electoral Commission declaring Nana Addo as the winner of Election 2020.
He has accused the EC of vote padding.
The EC has, however, denied the assertion on vote padding.
The Trial is expected to resume on Friday, February 5, this year.