HOT STORIES GHANA

Authenticity Is Our Hallmark

A mother was in a room with her 3 years old boy, whiles the mother was cooking she fells asleep forgotten that she hasn’t turn off the gas. Unfortunately for her there is an immediate fire explosion and everything in the room was burnt to ashes including the child .This is a sad story that happens in Accra. Even the father collapsed when he heard that his child has been burnt.

Again, the father was the person who were able to rescue the child using cocoa sag soak with water to avoid causing any injury to himself but the child couldn’t make it. People were trying their possible best to shut the down but most of them feared because the way the fire is burning it was not easy at all. The Ghana fire service were not able to respond to the call of the people, so they were not able to make it there.

Source: Operanews

About Post Author

%d bloggers like this: